Sunday, May 23, 2010

Water Colours : The young man and the sea



All those times i flew over it and the countless hours i spent being a beach bum . I never imagined the colours that lay beneath ..... the deep blue sea . Ofcourse i have seen enough underwater pictures and movies but you have to believe me when i say nothing will prepare you for that moment you first see a coral encrusted rock or swim along with a school of fish or fly in formation with a sting ray. 2/3rds of the world is under the sea and that the food for my thoughts ever since i dived for the first time in my life last weekend. Owing to lack of equipment to take my camera underwater there are no photographs i took this time but i hope things will change and this is the begining of something that's truely satisfying and calming as a hobby ..( only if it wasnt so bloody expensive ;-) like all things i like to do ) .

6 comments:

Romeo Das said...

That sounds really exciting ! Looks like I gotta get a swimming costume and a camera soon :)

Hope to see you in my blog too :)
http://romeo-das.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-did-he-know.html

Sid said...

Hey u went snorkelling?? Sahi hai mam, u seem 2 share my enthu for the outdoors :D

You did it in India or do they hv these in the middle east 2??

Insignia said...

Oh wow!! It would have been fun. I am sure you had a great time and awesome experience :-)

tempus fugit à pressa said...

the coventry.....
that's the first time i see a blog
with the coventry word as a ward

to go to coventry

nice

Anonymous said...

Diving is definitely on my wish list :0)

Destiny's child... said...

I know this feeling...it was while I went snorkelling in the Andamans. Ah...just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!